pramodpadaye09
New member
- Model
- iphone 13
- Dealer Name
- Apple
- Company Name
- Apple
- Customer Care Number
- 0008001009009
- Loss Amount
- 63390
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Apple _India
Respected Sir/Madam,
I, Mr. Pramod Padaye, wish to lodge a consumer complaint against Apple regarding the sudden failure of my iPhone 13 display and the refusal to provide a fair resolution despite the absence of any physical damage or negligence on my part.
Mobile No.: 9028497577
Mail Id : thoratakash716@gmail.com
I submit that:
Requiring me to pay nearly half of the phone's original value for a defect that arose without any fault on my part is unreasonable and unjustified.
I hope that justice will be served and appropriate directions will be issued against the opposite party.
Thanking You.
Yours Faithfully,
Pramod Padaye
Mobile: 9028497577
Case ID: 102970430301
IMEI No.: 355611226011661
iPhone 13 (128GB, Midnight)
Enclosures:
I, Mr. Pramod Padaye, wish to lodge a consumer complaint against Apple regarding the sudden failure of my iPhone 13 display and the refusal to provide a fair resolution despite the absence of any physical damage or negligence on my part.
Complainant Details
Name: Pramod PadayeMobile No.: 9028497577
Mail Id : thoratakash716@gmail.com
Product Details
- Product: iPhone 13 (128GB, Midnight)
- IMEI No.: 355611226011661
- Date of Purchase: 03 May 2023
- Purchase Price: ₹61,490
- Apple Adapter Cost: ₹1,900
- Apple Support Case ID: 102970430301
Facts of the Case
- I purchased the above-mentioned iPhone 13 on 03 May 2023 and have used it responsibly without any physical damage, accidental mishandling, pressure damage, unauthorized repair, or liquid exposure.
- On 19 September 2026, while the device was in normal usage, the display suddenly became blurred and subsequently turned completely green, rendering the phone unusable.
- The issue occurred abruptly and immediately after a software update. Prior to this incident, the device was functioning perfectly without any problems.
- On the same day, I approached Apple's authorized service centre, NGRT System Pvt. Ltd., Jalna Road, Aurangabad, for inspection.
- After inspection, I was informed that the display assembly needed replacement and I was asked to pay approximately ₹28,000 towards repair charges.
- The service centre representatives confirmed that there were no visible signs of physical damage, liquid damage, or customer-induced damage to the device.
- I subsequently contacted Apple Customer Care and a support case was registered under Case ID: 102970430301.
- Despite repeated follow-ups and waiting for more than 10 days, Apple has failed to provide any satisfactory resolution and has continued to insist on paid repair.
Grounds for Complaint
I submit that:
- The display failure occurred suddenly during normal usage and not because of any negligence or misuse on my part.
- The defect appeared immediately following a software update, indicating a possible product or software-related defect.
- Apple and its authorized service centre have failed to provide a reasonable explanation for why a well-maintained device suffered such a critical display failure.
- Charging ₹28,000 for replacement of a display that failed without customer fault is unfair, arbitrary, and amounts to deficiency in service.
- The conduct of Apple has caused me significant mental stress, inconvenience, loss of communication facility, and financial hardship.
Financial Impact
| Particulars | Amount |
|---|---|
| iPhone 13 Purchase Cost | ₹61,490 |
| Apple Adapter Cost | ₹1,900 |
| Proposed Display Replacement Cost | ₹28,000 |
| Total Investment | ₹91,390 |
Requiring me to pay nearly half of the phone's original value for a defect that arose without any fault on my part is unreasonable and unjustified.
Relief Sought
I respectfully request the Hon'ble Commission to:- Direct Apple to provide a free display replacement without any charges.
- Award compensation for mental harassment, inconvenience, and deficiency in service.
- Direct Apple to reimburse litigation and incidental expenses incurred by me.
- Pass any other order deemed fit in the interest of justice.
I hope that justice will be served and appropriate directions will be issued against the opposite party.
Thanking You.
Yours Faithfully,
Pramod Padaye
Mobile: 9028497577
Case ID: 102970430301
IMEI No.: 355611226011661
iPhone 13 (128GB, Midnight)
Enclosures:
- Copy of Purchase Invoice.
- Service Centre Job Sheet/Repair Estimate.
- Apple Case ID Details and Email Communications.
- Photographs/Videos showing Green Screen Issue.
- Any Other Supporting Documents.
Attachments
-
Bill Invoice.pdf266.5 KB · Views: 0
-
Bill Invoice.pdf266.5 KB · Views: 0
-
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-09.jpg100.1 KB · Views: 0 -
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-10 (1).jpg95.2 KB · Views: 0 -
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-10 (2).jpg88.3 KB · Views: 0 -
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-10 (3).jpg165.5 KB · Views: 0 -
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-10.jpg118 KB · Views: 0 -
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-11 (4).jpg94.9 KB · Views: 0 -
PHOTO-2026-09-28-14-15-11.jpg93.5 KB · Views: 0