k.yaswanthkumar
New member
- Model
- Oppo reno 16 5g
- Dealer Name
- Amazon
- Company Name
- Oppo
- Loss Amount
- 58999
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Amazon
Dear sir,
This is yaswanth kumar frm Tadipatri order id is # 406-4934037-0601110.. I purchase oppo Reno 16 5g mobile on August 12th in EMI basis.... It delivered on August 21st evening . I started using mobile , am facing 3 issues with that all 3 issues are
1.Mobile getting heating
2 while charging mobile it's taking huge time
3 after full charge it's draining very fast.. it's coming less than 24hrs
I called to coustomer care on sep1st they told me contact oppo service centre . I called to oppo service center they agree it's battery issue is there, so I call again to amazon coustomer they raised return request on sep11th 2026 pickup was done on September 12 th 2026, till now I didn't get any refund from ur end , it's all ready 13 days over... EMI last date is the on 29th September ... If EMI bounce meansmy cbil score will be effected.
They told me wait upto 26th September , I waited till today ie., 26th September, now they are telling refund denied, then wat Abt my product?
This is yaswanth kumar frm Tadipatri order id is # 406-4934037-0601110.. I purchase oppo Reno 16 5g mobile on August 12th in EMI basis.... It delivered on August 21st evening . I started using mobile , am facing 3 issues with that all 3 issues are
1.Mobile getting heating
2 while charging mobile it's taking huge time
3 after full charge it's draining very fast.. it's coming less than 24hrs
I called to coustomer care on sep1st they told me contact oppo service centre . I called to oppo service center they agree it's battery issue is there, so I call again to amazon coustomer they raised return request on sep11th 2026 pickup was done on September 12 th 2026, till now I didn't get any refund from ur end , it's all ready 13 days over... EMI last date is the on 29th September ... If EMI bounce meansmy cbil score will be effected.
They told me wait upto 26th September , I waited till today ie., 26th September, now they are telling refund denied, then wat Abt my product?