avk409
New member
- Seller Name
- E Trade online
- Company Name
- Halonix
- Product Name
- Halonix 2.9 Watt E14 LED Yellow Light led Bulb
- Website Name
- Amazon.in
- Customer Care Number
- 2268910001
- Loss Amount
- 5
- Ratings
- 3.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Amazon india
Hi,
I have ordered bulbs in online.they have delivered wrong product and raised for replacement.again received wrong product and returned back.they have refunded only actual amount not returned platform fees.they said it is part of terms & Conditions. I asked it is not mistake amazon has to check before sending.they said not possible for Amazon and one order shipped platform charges applied. We can esclate it to seller.it will not happen again.i have ordered again and repeated same. there is no action on Seller.simply am losing my money. You can order again it will not repeat. But am losing platform charges every time.I have recordings of customer care discussion.
Lost multiple times platform charges.
After speaking with them. They have said only for one order we will return platform charges to amazon wallet. I am paid through credit card
I have ordered bulbs in online.they have delivered wrong product and raised for replacement.again received wrong product and returned back.they have refunded only actual amount not returned platform fees.they said it is part of terms & Conditions. I asked it is not mistake amazon has to check before sending.they said not possible for Amazon and one order shipped platform charges applied. We can esclate it to seller.it will not happen again.i have ordered again and repeated same. there is no action on Seller.simply am losing my money. You can order again it will not repeat. But am losing platform charges every time.I have recordings of customer care discussion.
Lost multiple times platform charges.
After speaking with them. They have said only for one order we will return platform charges to amazon wallet. I am paid through credit card