Amazon deactivate account

aali

New member
Seller Name
Lakshmi traders
Company Name
Amazon
Product Name
Foldable single cot
Website Name
www. Amazon. In
Loss Amount
1604.00
Ratings
3.00 star(s)
Hi team

The below order I have booked on Feb 18th Amazon.and the orders got cancelled by seller side .I had already paid amount via my credit card.
Item also not delivered am not received my fund


405-2629005-8320306
This above order was not delivered

I need refund my money


My account also got deactivated.i have informed to deactivate my second account based on this email id -aali543@gmail.com

They deactivate my both account

Another email id -aali.h@Peopleinteractive.in
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260304-201055.png
    Screenshot_20260304-201055.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top