Nikhil Mahule
New member
- Dealer Name
- Airtel Madhyapradesh
- Company Name
- Airtel
- Customer Care Number
- 198
- Loss Amount
- 2000
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
Airtel company
I am a customer of airtel company and repeatedly facing the problem of network error in my whole area and although giving all the complaints and airtel app raise complaint option the complaint has not been solved.
I have purchased their monthly plan 5g rs 499 plan which they say has unlimited 5g+4g and 2 gb regular data.
The same problem my brother's no. of same plan of airtel is facing.
499+499 both plans purchase are totally waste of money.
The company is not at all thinking about customers and their problems.
I have complained 10 times till now but there is no solution, I am very upset and I work from home so I have to recharge my second SIM by paying more money, now I am spending a lot of money.
I humbly request whoever is in charge to look into this issue
Mobile no- 7415586567
I am a customer of airtel company and repeatedly facing the problem of network error in my whole area and although giving all the complaints and airtel app raise complaint option the complaint has not been solved.
I have purchased their monthly plan 5g rs 499 plan which they say has unlimited 5g+4g and 2 gb regular data.
The same problem my brother's no. of same plan of airtel is facing.
499+499 both plans purchase are totally waste of money.
The company is not at all thinking about customers and their problems.
I have complained 10 times till now but there is no solution, I am very upset and I work from home so I have to recharge my second SIM by paying more money, now I am spending a lot of money.
I humbly request whoever is in charge to look into this issue
Mobile no- 7415586567