satheesh.velu87@yahoo.co.
New member
- Dealer Name
- Bharathi airtel
- Company Name
- Bharathi airtel
- Customer Care Number
- 121
- Loss Amount
- 2986
- Ratings
- 2.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Content.Grievance@Airtel.com
121@Airtel.com
Hi Team,
I made payment on my Airtel Black account 10101016985680. Against my aug month airtel Balck bill, I made on payment twice on Sep 15th 8pm using my Rupay credit card. I get the below failure message immediately from Airtel service.. So I again paid my payment on Wednesday 16th morning using debit card. The payment was successful.. I check

with credit card side, the payment was successful and no refund issued until end user request.. Five days after I check with airtel customer care they confirm payment was successful and kept it in Airtel outstanding balance.. i don't know what happened here? Because of the failure message, I made consecutive payments. I need to pay the credit card bill, if you kept my payment as outstanding balance.. could you please do needful to issue the refund my excess payments? I attached all screenshots and complaint mail for your reference..
I made payment on my Airtel Black account 10101016985680. Against my aug month airtel Balck bill, I made on payment twice on Sep 15th 8pm using my Rupay credit card. I get the below failure message immediately from Airtel service.. So I again paid my payment on Wednesday 16th morning using debit card. The payment was successful.. I check


with credit card side, the payment was successful and no refund issued until end user request.. Five days after I check with airtel customer care they confirm payment was successful and kept it in Airtel outstanding balance.. i don't know what happened here? Because of the failure message, I made consecutive payments. I need to pay the credit card bill, if you kept my payment as outstanding balance.. could you please do needful to issue the refund my excess payments? I attached all screenshots and complaint mail for your reference..