Defective Product not taking return

coolratnesh

Loss Amount
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I ordered a Sony Bravia X90 (55-inch) TV on September 23 (OD432394201856919100), but I canceled the order on September 24. The Flipkart app showed the order as "Cancelled" and indicated that a refund was being processed. However, on September 28, the order was delivered between 8 and 8:30 PM. My wife refused to accept the delivery, but the delivery person insisted to take it, stating that the order could not be canceled and that she would need to raise a return request through the portal. Eventually, she accepted the order.

Now, I am continuously following up with Flipkart Support to return the product. I was informed by Flipkart’s customer service that there was a technical glitch in their system that caused the product to be delivered, and they assured me that the issue would be resolved, allowing the product to be returned and a refund issued.

Then Flipkart asked me to raised request with Sony and check if product is ok or not. I did the same and found TV was defective. TV was not turned on. Raised this issue with Flipkart again. Flipkart support team has declined the return request and raise service request with Sony themselves. Again, other Sony executive has visited and checked TV thoroughly and shared a Job sheet & images of TV stating that it is Defective and no power issue. I had submitted all the details with Flipkart. Flipkart team had called me and decline the request again with reason that this product will not return.

Please do the needful.

Back